Sweet Retreat Sweet Retreat

Saw you post this on /ic/

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

In much the same way that a great film requires multiple viewings to pick up on all of its deeply layered symbolism and complexities, this film required at least two viewings on my part (mainly because I missed the title and didn't quite get the joke the first time. That's mostly my fault though.)

Very appealing art-style and character designs that emulates the look of the Pokemon cartoons while also being its own thing. The deadpan delivery of the voice acting was very well done.

All in all, is it the Citizen Kane of internet flash cartoons about Pokemon? No.
Is it nonetheless entertaining and funny? Yes.
Job well done.

Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!! Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!!

So true!

Building Reginald Building Reginald

Probably one of the best examples of stop motion I've seen on Newgrounds.

Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours

What most people don't seem to realize is that the arm amputation bit is supposed to be there. 127 Hours is a film about a man who had his arm stuck under a boulder like this, then after 5 days he cut it off. I think this animation is very creative and well executed.

r/atheism r/atheism

I'm an atheist and I thought this was hilarious.

MANBAT MANBAT

There actually is a Batman villain called Man-Bat, and he pretty much looks like this. Pretty funny Flash though.

Class of Misery Class of Misery

I gave up on it after I stared at a bus for 30 seconds.

SaltyPie responds:

I'm sorry. I'm new with these loaders so I fucked up abit. Everything should be okey now, though :D

Characters So far! Characters So far!

Monotone stick figures don't make the best characters.

SorinShrouds responds:

Then i guess i'l have to put as much life into each of them as possible :D

Chili Peppers Chili Peppers

You learn something new everyday.